Subject: [ccp4bb] sitcom
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:15:53 +0100
From: Tobias Weinert <tobias.wein...@psi.ch>
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Dear all,

i am trying to compare a set of solutions from shelxd against the correct solution and not against the generated “unique set" with sitcom my input file looks like this:

unit_cell XXX
space_group XXX
read_sol SOLUTION 1.0 sites.pdb 18
read_set LIST 0.1 try1_fa.lst 100 18

now i tried to add the restrain_comp keyword but i can’t get it to work.

thank you very much for your help,

Tobias

--
Dr. rer. nat. Fabio Dall'Antonia
European Molecular Biology Laboratory c/o DESY

phone:  +49 (0)40 89902-178
fax:    +49 (0)40 89902-149
e-mail: fabio.dallanto...@embl-hamburg.de