Dear all,

there has been ample discussion on this bulletin board regarding the benefits of making diffraction images available for published X-ray structures.

I'm considering implementing a repository at Imperial College, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel or create something out of synch with the consensus. Are there any established solutions out there that I could modify? I know of Tardis. Are there alternatives?

I have the following workflow in mind. After logging on and selecting "create new", the user will be asked to:

- give PDB code
- enter mandatory metadata through well-thought out mask
- upload any number of datasets (native, SeMet, etc)
- make existence of datasets or datasets themselves public

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Andreas

--
                  Andreas Förster
     Crystallization and Xray Facility Manager