Hello All,
I would like to draw your attention to this position:
http://www.topcareer.jobs/Vacancy/irc126313_4020.aspx
which is for a biophysics instrumentation technician located in the Research
Complex at Harwell (www.rc-harwell.ac.uk<http://www.rc-harwell.ac.uk/>).
This is a post that is available to anyone with relevant BSc, MSc or PhD
experience, and is an open-ended i.e. permanent position.

The person would be expected to run instrumentation such as an analytical
ultracentrifuge, ITC, Biacore and SEC-MALLS.

The RCaH is located adjacent to the Diamond Light Source, and within the
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Oxfordshire, UK)- where the ISIS neutron source
is also located; MX, SAXS, SANS and solid state NMR techniques are all
available on site.

The position is open now for applications. Please feel free to circulate to
potential candidates. I am happy to answer informal enquiries about the post
and it's duties, but formal applications must be made through the link above.

Best wishes

Dave Scott

Dr. David J. Scott
Group Leader in Biophysical Methods
Research Complex at Harwell,
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory,
Oxfordshire OX11 0FA
United Kingdom
+44 1235 567846
and
Associate Professor and Reader
in Physical Biochemistry
National Centre for Macromolecular Hydrodynamics
School of Biosciences
University of Nottingham
Sutton Bonington Campus
Leicestershire LE12 5RD