Mahesh,

Try 25-30% glucose. You can gradually add well solution + 37.5-40% glucose directly to the drop if your crystals are sensitive to changes in osmotic pressure. If your drop is evaporating too quickly, try working in the cold room or under oil to slow down evaporation. You can find our standard cryoprotection protocol on our wiki here <http://capsicum.colgate.edu/chwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Mounting+Protein+Crystals> under "No-fail" cryoprotection.

Cheers,

_______________________________________
Roger S. Rowlett
Gordon & Dorothy Kline Professor