Dear all,

We are holding a webinar next week (Feb 4th 9AM PST) highlighting the tools available in our free molecular visualization software tools- ICM-Browser (Desktop - Win/Mac/Linux), iMolview (iPad/Android), and ActiveICM (Plugin for Windows Powerpoint and Web Browsers).

There is more information on how to register here: http://www.molsoft.com/training.html#webinars

The webinar topics include:
- Easy 3D stereo viewing using Anaglyph Stereo ( http://www.molsoft.com/news.html#anaglyph3D - no expensive glasses, hardware or monitors required).
- How to annotate, color, and change the 3D representation of molecules.
- How to prepare publication quality molecular images.
- How to make fully interactive 3D slides including smooth and blending transitions. - How to import fully interactive 3D slides into Windows PowerPoint, web pages and iPad/Android devices. - Molecular movie making made easy using - movies from screenshots and slides.

We hope you can join us.
Thanks,

--
Andrew Orry Ph.D.