Masaki,

If your crystals crack when you add calcium it implies that calcium binding induces a conformational
change.
You should try co-crystallization with an "epitaxial jump" approach:
Stura, E. A., Charbonnier, J.-B. & Taussig, M. J.(1999) Epitaxial jumps. J. Cryst. Growth 196: 250-260.

Since it is likely that calcium binding destroys only one crystal contact, you should screen for co-crystals with seeds of your calcium-free crystals. One of the planes of your calcium-free form should be able to stimulate growth of crystals with calcium but your crystallization conditions are likely to be different. Without seeding you are likely to be hindered by the nucleation barrier which seeding overcomes.

Enrico.