On Tuesday, 04 March 2014 01:33:58 PM wu donghui wrote:
> Dear Tim,
>
> Here I attached the config.log file for your help. I have tried to use
> either gcc-4.2.1 (Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr
> --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.2.1), or
> g++-4.2.1(/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr
> --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.2.1) or gfortran-4.8.1 compiler.
> Still same error appeared as attached from the config.log file. Thanks for
> your attention.

Looks like either you do not have the g++ compiler completely installed,
or it's installed some place the configure script doesn't know about.
Does it work to compile something using gcc-4.2.1 directly from the
command line?
If not then you need to get that working first.
If it does work, then you need to figure out which of the environmental
variables in your interactive session need to be added also to the
ccp4 setup script.

Note that it's not finding gcc for the C compiles either.
It's using the Apple compiler.

        Ethan