Hi Francis

At the risk of offending Wolfgang and Kay, why not try using other software to
index & visualize spots found on the images? Mosflm is the one that comes to my
mind straight away, but there are others that could probably do the job...

It would certainly be possible to write a jiffy that would read a SPOT.XDS and
write it in Mosflm .spt format, which could then be read directly into iMosflm.

On 15 Apr 2014, at 02:24, Francis Reyes wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to diagnose a tricky indexing issue and I suspect the spot picking
> is poor. Any jiffy's for analyzing the spot.xds file (prior to running
> IDXREF) ? (like an overlay onto the actual image)?
>
> Thanks,

> Francis E. Reyes PhD
> 215 UCB
> University of Colorado at Boulder

Harry
--
** note change of address **
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Francis Crick Avenue,