Hi all,

I'm currently trying to collect data remotely (me sitting at home, crystals at Diamond Light Source). This involves accessing the beamline computer system via a NX machine system, thus opening a virtual desktop of the remote machine on my local computer (PC running W7)

Now, I'm trying to look at the images via ADXV, which works fine on site, but close to impossible here. When I load the file in ADXV the main window is white, no images (all the menus are alive, it's reacting to the position of the pointer, giving resolution etc...).

Sometimes (but not always!), I can see the image once I've dragged another window onto the ADVX window, this seems to refresh it and then I can work with it fine. But as of now, that happens very only rarely... thus I cannot see my images..

Is there a trick/workaround ?

Thanks... (beamtime is running by..)

Cedric