Hello all,

Sorry for the off topic post.  I am looking for alternate (and more
reasonably priced) sources for label rolls for our Zebra printer for
labeling crystallization experiments.  We use Formulatrix rock imagers and
rock maker software but am interested in hearing from anyone that uses
Zebra printers for labeling SBS format plates about your source and
approximate cost/roll.  Please respond to me privately and I will post a
follow-up summary.  U.S. sources would be most appropriate for my purposes
but I am happy to collect sources from elsewhere in the world to compile in
my summary.

thanks in advance for your suggestions/advice.

sincerely,
Eric
Eric Larson
Structural Research