Hi Felix

Couldn't agree more, particularly when non-native anglophones have to contend
with limiting themselves to ASCII  characters in their filenames anyway (e.g.
Spanish users have to carefully rename the OSX unnamed folder (carpeta sin
título) to something without an accent...)

Harry
--
** note change of address **
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Francis Crick Avenue,