Van: Keller, Jacob
Verzonden: 10-6-2014 4:45
Aan: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Onderwerp: [ccp4bb] H-Bond Energy Vs. Length/Geometry/Charge?

Dear Crystallographers,

Is anyone aware of a relationship between H-bond distance and energy thereof,
maybe with a little geometry and +/- charge thrown in? I am looking at a
structure with many H-bonds to a ligand, and wondered about the relative
importance of each.

JPK

Jacob Pearson Keller, PhD
Looger Lab/HHMI Janelia Farms Research Campus
19700 Helix Dr, Ashburn, VA 20147
email: kell...@janelia.hhmi.org