From: Bernhard Lechtenberg [blechtenb...@sanfordburnham.org]
Sent: September 3, 2014 12:50 PM
To: Kgosisejo, Oarabile
Cc: <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Database for peptides in pdb format

Hi,

if you just want a dipeptide, the easiest is probably to build one in PyMOL:
Build -> Residue -> Leucine then Proline. You can save it in PDB format using
File -> Save Molecule…

You can probably do the same in Coot or JLigand if you want to use CCP4
programs.

Hope that helps,
Bernhard

Bernhard C. Lechtenberg, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow
Riedl Lab
Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
10901 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Phone: 858.646.3100 x 4216
Email: blechtenb...@sanfordburnham.org<mailto:blechtenb...@sanfordburnham.org>

On Sep 3, 2014, at 11:17 AM, "Kgosisejo, Oarabile"