Thank you! Yes, the PDB file defines the SG as P212121. When I load pdb
file from phaser (P222 mtz file as data and the solution is in P212121)
into Phenix.refine, Phenix.refine automatically assumes that the space
group is P212121.
I am not sure in this case why using P222 mtz and P212121 mtz to do
refinement would make a difference in the map. The difference is not very
big but it's different for some atoms of the ligand....

Thank you!

Best,
Wei