Be careful: the International Tables space group number may be ambiguous. For
example sg number 18 may refer to P 21 21 2 or its permuted settings P 21 2 21
or P 2 21 21, if you follow the "proper" IUCr convention that primitive
orthorhombic space groups have a<b<c

The space group names are unambiguous (though also watch out for R3 & R32 which
are normally indexed as centred hexagonal, but could be indexed in a primitive
cell)

Phil