A Post-doctoral position in structural and chemical biology is available in the
Chromatin structural biology and Epigenetic group
at the Structural Genomics Consortium, University of Toronto. My lab aims to
characterize chromatin modifying enzymes and chromatin modification recognition
proteins by X-ray crystallography in combination with other biochemical and
biophysical techniques. Please check our lab website for more details:
http://www.sgc.utoronto.ca/min.

Applicants should hold a Ph.D. in  molecular biology, biochemistry  or
structural biology with 0-3 years  postdoctoral
research experience; prior training in X-ray crystallography is desirable, but
not necessary. Interested candidates are
invited to send their CV with 3 references to jr....@utoronto.ca.

Jinrong Min, PhD
Principal Investigator, Chromatin Structural Biology
Structural Genomics Consortium
Associate Professor, Department of Physiology
University of Toronto
101 College St., Toronto
On M5G 1L7, Canada
Tel: 416-9463868