Hello CCP4bb,

Based on suggestions from the members of CCP4bb, I used program
Curves+ to check the bend (angle) in DNA.

I have given my DNA which has two strands and 13 bases each as an
input. I got an output file where I can see other parameters inferred
from the structure.

But I am getting a message at the end of the output file which I
believe gives me answer for my question.

 (E) Groove parameters

    No groove analysis: P    absent in strand = 1 at level =  11

Please indicate to me what could be the error in this?

Thank you all for answers,