Dear Peter,

Put your source command in your ".bashrc" file.

It's a hidden file (because of the dot in the start) in your home folder
and will be run every time you open a terminal, so any command inside
will be executed.

You can edit the file by typing
gedit .bashrc
Just after opening a terminal.

If you just started using Linux and you're interested in an introduction to
how Linux works, I'd recommend the Linux Foundations free online course
https://www.edx.org/course/linuxfoundationx/linuxfoundationx-lfs101x-2-introduction-5386

Especially if you are not working in a lab were people can help you with
questions like the one you just asked.

Venlig hilsen/Best regards
Folmer Fredslund