Hi,

I am currently looking to recruit a PhD student to work in my laboratory at the
University of Edinburgh.
Several projects are available, in the general area of the
biochemistry/structural biology of protein/nucleic acid complexes.
Depending on the scheme you are eligible to apply for, there is a deadline for
application of 16.12.2014 or a deadline in early January 2015.

If you are interested in discussing this further, please send an informal
enquiry to my email address: laura.spagn...@ed.ac.uk

Best regards,
Laura

Dr Laura Spagnolo
Institute of Structural Molecular Biology
University of Edinburgh
Room 506, Darwin Building
King's Buildings Campus
Edinburgh EH9 3JR
United Kingdom
T: +44 (0)131 650 7066
F: +44 (0)131 650 8650
http://www.biology.ed.ac.uk/research/institutes/structure/homepage.php?id=lspagnolo
laura.spagn...@ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.