From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Graeme
Winter
Sent: Monday, December 1, 2014 10:46 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] how to dump diffraction image header info?

Dear All,

dxtbx.print_header /path/to/image should work

Graemes-MacBook-Pro:~ graeme$ dxtbx.print_header
data/i04-BAG-training/th_8_2_0001.cbf

=== data/i04-BAG-training/th_8_2_0001.cbf ===

Using header reader: FormatCBFMiniPilatusDLS6MSN100

Beam:

    wavelength: 0.97625

    sample to source direction : {0,0,1}

    divergence: 0

    sigma divergence: 0

    polarization normal: {0,1,0}

    polarization fraction: 0.999

Goniometer:

    Rotation axis:   {1,0,0}

    Fixed rotation:  {1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1}

    Setting rotation:{1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1}

Detector:

Panel:

  pixel_size:{0.172,0.172}

  image_size: {2463,2527}

  trusted_range: {-1,161977}

  fast_axis: {1,0,0}

  slow_axis: {0,-1,0}

  origin: {-210.76,205.277,-265.27}

Scan:

    image range:   {1,1}

    oscillation:   {82,0.15}

Total Counts: 1437712

Best wishes Graeme

On Mon Dec 01 2014 at 12:40:09 PM David Waterman