Postdoctoral Positions at Indiana University School of Medicine

My lab will have two postdoc positions available, one immediately and the other
in April 2015. A summary of what we do can be found at
http://snri.iusm.iu.edu/people/primary-investigators/quyen-q-hoang-ph-d/
<http://snri.iusm.iu.edu/people/primary-investigators/quyen-q-hoang-ph-d/>
No particular skill sets are required. We use a wide range of techniques
including computational chemistry, molecular biology, protein biochemistry,
enzymology, X-ray crystallography and other biophysical methods, yeast
genetics, cell biology, and a little bit of C. elegans. I will show you these
techniques as they become applicable to your project(s), but you must come with
a desire to learn and a passion to understand the biological systems at the
molecular level.

If you are interested, please email your CV and 3 reference letters to
qqho...@iu.edu <mailto:qqho...@iu.edu>.

Cheers,

Quyen