Yes, it is probably the wrong detector type, or the wrong parameters, perhaps binned vs. unbinned.

On 12/03/14 07:25, David Waterman wrote:
Hi Muhammed,

It looks a lot to me like denzo thinks your detector has a larger image size than the actual number of elements in the array. However, I don't use denzo so I'm not commenting from experience.

Cheers

-- David