Dear all,

We are disposing of an old data collection system comprising a Rigaku RUH3R
rotating anode X-ray generator, a Mar345 image plate detector and Osmic Blue
optics, which was installed in 1999 but is still in working order.  If anyone
is interested in it, either as a working setup or as a source of spare parts,
you just need to arrange for its removal from our building and shipping to
yours, at your expense.

Space is at a premium, so if nothing is arranged in the next week we will be
disposing of it through recycling.

If you are interested, please contact Mark Lethbridge at mw...@cam.ac.uk.

Best wishes,

Randy Read

------
Randy J. Read
Department of Haematology, University of Cambridge
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research      Tel: + 44 1223 336500
Wellcome Trust/MRC Building                   Fax: + 44 1223 336827
Hills Road                                    E-mail: rj...@cam.ac.uk
Cambridge CB2 0XY, U.K.                       www-structmed.cimr.cam.ac.uk