You can create stereo images for publications in pymol:
http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Stereo_ray

Adding labels and getting them to "float" at the correct depth within the
image can be tricky.

As for visualizing the stereo images, you can either practice alot and get
good at cross eyed stereo viewing, or you can buy a pair of glasses to
assist you in seeing the 3d effect. If you google "cross eyed stereo
glasses", you will get many options to purchase. Old chemistry texts used
to come with a pair, but I'm not sure that students actually purchase
textbooks anymore.

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 23:50 PM, jeorgemarley thomas <kirtswab...@gmail.com
> wrote:

Dear all,

First of all sorry to put this off topic and silly question on bb. Can
anybody suggest me, how to create a stereo image and how it is different
from the normal. How can I visualize it, if anybody has answer for this
please suggest me its significance in analysis. Thank you very much in
advance.

Thanks

Jeorge

--