Dear Jeorge,

XDS make no claim to determine the SPACE GROUP but rather the LAUE
GROUP, as only the latter is taken into account during data integration.

This is definitely so during the indexing step (IDXREF.LP), but even in
CORRECT, when systematic absences are sometimes indicated, XDS does not
really choose the space group.

Best,
Tim

--