Dear Finke,

SADABS and similar programs work best when given scans about several axes relative to the crystal. Scanning about a single axis can do more harm than good especially if the symmetry is low. SADABS can also do a face-indexed numerical absorption correction too, but this assumes that the crystal is uniformly bathed in the beam, which is unlikely to be the case with highly focussed beams. Why don't you use the PSI PRIGO goniometer to scan about several axes?!

Best wishes, George