Hi all,

We are looking to recruit an experienced and motivated "Scientific Programmer Bioimaging & EMPIAR" to join the Protein Data Bank in Europe (PDBe) team at the European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI) located on the Wellcome Trust Genome Campus near Cambridge in the UK.

PDBe has recently launched EMPIAR (http://pdbe.org/empiar), an archive of raw 2D image data from electron microscopy and electron tomography experiments. We now plan to extend and improve the archival, integration and dissemination of cellular imaging data from a range of other modalities including 3D scanning electron microscopy (3D-SEM), soft X-ray tomography (SXT) and correlative light and electron microscopy (CLEM). We are therefore seeking to recruit an enthusiastic scientific programmer with outstanding programming skills to join the EMPIAR development team.

For more information, see:

     https://ig14.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_embl01.asp?newms=jj&id=53570&aid=15470

For informal enquiries, please contact Ardan Patwardhan <ar...@ebi.ac.uk>, who is in charge of the EMPIAR project.

Best wishes,

--Gerard

---
Gerard J. Kleywegt, PDBe, EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK
ger...@ebi.ac.uk ..................... pdbe.org
Secretary: Pauline Haslam  pdbe_ad...@ebi.ac.uk