Hi,
I just checked the PIC sever tim suggested. very nice indeed. If
you only want to map different interfaces and the amino acids involved
in, I suggest to run the pisa server, too. http://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/pisa/ . I
used it extensively to find out whether a certain set of crystal contacs leads
to a certain crystal packing.
best, matthias

>>> Tim <tim.schu...@rub.de> 11.03.15 18.25 Uhr >>>
Hi,
Molprobity is also a nice software to do this kind of analysis - if you
use it as implemented in phenix you also get good visualization in coot.
I also asked the pymol community to create an implementation for pymol,
but I did not follow if somebody took that up.

Also this 'protein interactions calculation' server is very neat:
http://pic.mbu.iisc.ernet.in/

/Tim