From: lieh low [mailto:liehy...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 8:06 AM
To: Reza Khayat
Cc: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Protein expression

Reza,
someone might have mentioned this, it takes longer time to cool down larger
culture, we turn down the temp of the shaker when OD is about 0.4. For some
protocol, we even use ice to cool the flask down before induction. You might
also want to consider a lower induction temp, like 16degC. Maybe your protein
is just temp sensitive.

ray

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 6:56 AM, Reza Khayat