THESEUS can do it, and it comes bundled with ccp4 so definitely on-topic.

If you want RMSD of “equivalent” amino acids, you must tell THESEUS which
residues are equivalent with a sequence alignment.  Then use the -I option to
get the RMSD (and other stats) of the pdb files in their current orientation.
E.g.,

theseus -A cytc.aln -I d1cih__.pdb d1crj__.pdb

Cheers,

Douglas