> Hi,

I found that my protein bound ethidium bromide in an agarose gel. I tested that
by treating my protein with protease and DNAse in two different tubes and
running a gel. The band in the agarose gel disappeared only when the
protein was treated with protease. It is worth trying.
I hope that helps,

Chiara