Not sure I fully understand. Are we really talking about non-crystallographer
scientists, often willing to understand how a biologically meaningful molecule
/ entity looks like? Are these non-crystallographers really interested in
crystal packing issues? Is it so much difficult to press on a couple of buttons
in the program with which you do open your coordinates to generate the symmetry
related molecules? I am feeling we are a bit off here...

Leo

-
Leonard Chavas
-