Good job Randy!

Now, in order to finish this off properly somebody should
refine the structure, alert the editor of the journal as well
as the corresponding author of the paper.

If we leave it at that, the only thing we have is the satisfaction
that we managed to "peer review" this structure, but nothing else is
going to happen.

Cheers, Manfred