Hi,

since several people mentioned R factors in this conversation I thought I
remind that R-factors are not comparable between refinements using twinning
and not. For example, R-factor decrease after switching to twin refinement
doesn't mean much; you can't use R factor drop as an argument for
considering twining vs not considering it at all!

Pavel