Hi all, sorry for being slightly off topic but I have a question for UK labs
who have Rigaku Minstrel imager systems.  To get material support on older
systems we will now have to move onto a full service contract, we were
previously on software support, calling for material support if needed (we
haven’t needed any).  We were wondering whether anybody had experience of
alternative support providers who could be called upon for general
robotics/imaging glitches?  If not we’ll have to decide whether it’s cost
effective to go for the full cover.

thanks in advance,

Ambrose

Ambrose Cole