Protein Crystallographer

The Macromolecular Structure and Interaction laboratory at the Max Delbrück
Center for Molecular Medicine, Berlin, is recruiting a protein
crystallo­grapher at the postdoctoral level. The position is available
immediately and limited until September 2018. Applications will be considered
until November 30th, 2016.
Our group is primarily interested in structural aspects of gene expression
regulation (see Mayr et al. (2012) Nucleic Acids Res. 40, 7492; Schuetz et al.
(2014) Nat. Commun. 5:5701) and intracellular transport (see Behrmann et al.
(2014) JBC 289, 33503; Arumughan et al. (2016) Nat. Commun. 7:13047), and in
general principles of protein structure and interaction (see Consentius et al.
(2016) JACS 138, 12868; Kang et al. (2016) JACS 138, 9108).
To obtain more information about our work, please visit the web site at
www.mdc-berlin.de/~crystal<http://www.mdc-berlin.de/~crystal> or contact Udo
Heinemann at +49 (0)30 9406 3420 / heinem...@mdc-berlin.de.
We are looking for individuals with a strong research back­ground in all
aspects of protein crystallography and a keen interest in the above topics.
Please send your appli­ca­tion with CV and list of publications to Prof. Udo
Heinemann, heinem...@mdc-berlin.de, Max-Delbrück-Centrum für Molekulare Medizin
Berlin-Buch, Robert-Rössle-Str. 10, 13125 Berlin, Germany, and arrange for two
recommendation letters to be sent to the same address.