Posted on behalf of Carole Meyer <c...@novalix-pharma.com> at NovAliX
Position: Scientist Biacore SPR (Surface Plasmon Resonance) (M/F)
Type of contract: Temporary contract (12 months) - Starting date: November
Employer: NovAliX is a company specialized in outsourced research &
chemistry, protein x-ray crystallography, biophysics analysis). NovAliX
offers a complete
range of services in the field of small molecules early drug discovery. The
company has a
team of 90 scientists, its headquarters in Strasbourg-Illkirch (France) and
staff in France,
Spain and Belgium.
Location: Illkirch, France
Job description: Responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensure the good execution of the SPR Biacore projects.
- Design of assays & execute Biosensor experiments, such as compound
confirmation, determination of interactions affinity and kinetic analyses
using biosensor equipment such as Biacore T200.
- SPR data analysis and interpretation, troubleshooting.
- Reviewing, evaluating and communicating experience findings to the
- Reporting of results in a written format.
- Communicate regularly internally and with clients.
- Training lab staff when required.
Profile: We are looking for a dynamic and passionate scientist expert in
Biacore SPR to join our
Screening and Interaction Unit.
- PhD in biophysics.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the SPR field with a proven
track record of
biological molecules characterization/analysis using SPR .
- Good practice of Biacore instruments in particular, and know-how in method
development using such instruments.
- Autonomous in conducting experiments, interpreting numerical data and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with the
prioritize multiple tasks and have the confidence to challenge existing
Please send your application in English or French (CV, research work,
references) by email to:
NovAliX, BioParc, Boulevard Sébastien Brant, BP30170, F-67405 Illkirch CEDEX
Tel : +33 (0) 368 330 200 - Fax : +33 (0) 368 330 201 - Email :