Hi Tommi,

Could it be the bug that was reported in June?
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1606&L=ccp4bb&F=&S=&P=119181

Obviously if you recently updated XDS is can't be that.

HTH,
Folmer

On 2016-10-21 18:00, Kajander, Tommi A wrote:
Problem solved, or well, circumvented - for the record: This seems to happen during XDSCONV indeed (F2MTZ seems to dump half the reflections?) and running via aimless seems to work. Either there is a bug with the conversion in the SG or I made some mistake (which i cant quite figure out now).

Thanks for comments!

Tommi