Hi

Cambridge Structural Database (CSD) should have only those small molecule
structures that have at least one organic carbon - so it may have copper
acetate (but which? There may be several...). For strictly inorganic structures
you would need the Inorganic Crystal Structural Database (ICSD).

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell
Chairman of International Union of Crystallography Commission on