blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; } Peter Main is retired. Julie works on different stuff now. I'm
not aware of any application aside what Julie implemented at the end of the 90s.
James

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone