Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Biochemistry and Structural Biology

The research group of Yunsun Nam at UT Southwestern Medical Center is seeking a
postdoctoral research fellow. Our laboratory is housed at the heart of the
Cecil H. and Ida Green Center of University of Texas Southwestern Medical
Center. Dallas offers many exciting activities, with affordable living costs
and convenient housing options near the medical center campus. For more
information, please visit the UT Southwestern website.

The overarching goal of our group is to elucidate the mechanistic details of
gene expression, by investigating the structure-function relationship of
various protein/nucleic acid complexes. We are particularly interested in the
gene regulation pathways relevant to mammalian development and cancer,
involving regulatory or noncoding RNAs. Postdoctoral fellows will have many
opportunities to learn the newest methods in biochemistry and structural
biology /biophysics, in addition to working in an exciting, fast evolving area
in the field of biological and biomedical sciences. We use various approaches,
including X-ray crystallography, NMR spectroscopy, electron microscopy,
proteomics, molecular biology, nucleic acid and protein biochemistry,
next-generation sequencing, and eukaryotic cell-based studies. For more
information, please refer to the lab website: www.ynamlab.org.

Candidates must have a Ph.D. degree and a strong background in biochemistry
and/or structural biology. Interested individuals should submit a CV by e-mail
to: yunsun....@utsouthwestern.edu

*UT Southwestern is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.