Hi All,

I am using CCP4i 7.0.0.025 linux version. I am wondering if Refmac5
automatically does density modification (e.g. solvent flattening, NCS,
etc..) in the refinement after I put a solution coordinate from Phaser MR
molecular replacement and the experiment data (MTZ file)?   If Refmac5 does
not do density modification automatically, is it better that first doing a
density modification (CCP4i DM or Pirate) after molecular replacement
(input the solution coordinate file and mtz map generated by Phaser MR),
and then building structures and finally do the Refmac5?