Thanks Nicolas and Paul!  I am using active 3D with Quadro 5000 graphics
card and Nvidia 3D kit in Fedora system (Fedora 23). Everytime I update the
kernel (dnf update), I lost the 3D in both the updated new kernel and the
old kernel, I have to reinstall the driver again, but can not make every
reinstallation to the newest kernel successful. It seems Ubuntu Mate and
Xubuntu will be very good alternatives.