Hi,

In addition to HABA dye assay (which will work great but will also be
fooled by any biotin that is not conjugated) you can do:

* quantitative MS
* TLC
* HPLC
* elemental analysis
* https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3614710/ biotin catalysis of
the N3- + I3- reaction (also fooled by free biotin of course)
* UV (but beware, biotin only absorbs strongly below 240nm so you're not
super well off there

Artem
www.harkerbio.com
"all of our Biotin comes only from free-range gummy vitamin bears..."

- Cosmic Cats approve of this message