Dear Gerard,
Thank you so much for letting us know of the reference and details about
your long-standing BUSTER method for ligand density maps which we now see
is very similar to our recent polder map method.  We apologize for not
being aware of the early reference and we will be very sure to cite it in
future publications.
Very best regards,
Pavel