We have established the "Leicester Institute of Structural & Chemical
Biology" at the University of Leicester, and have new positions, that is
1* Chair*,
3 *Lectureships in Chemical Biology*
1 *Lectureship  in Structural Biology*,
2* Research Fellowships* ("For promising researchers making the transition
to independence. This scheme is aligned with the Wellcome Trust
Institutional Strategic Support Fund".)
2 *research posts developing NMR* tools and software (CCPN),
2 *research posts* on the control of gene expression by *Histone Deactylase
complexes*.

If you would care to join us in this wonderful adventure (I'm tempted to
say become institutionalised), then please look at
https://www2.le.ac.uk/institutes/liscb/work-at-liscb for further details.
Please come, we need your lovely brains.  Note closing date is 24 April

Peter (please send enquiries to our Manager, Dr Peter Watson via email (
peterwat...@le.ac.uk) or by telephone (0116 373 6436), *not* by replying to
this email)