Dear Colleagues,

  The information Graeme is requesting would be very helpful in making
accurate NeXus/HDF5, minicbf, and full cbf beamline templates.  We would be
happy to host the beamline photographs on the HDRMX web site (
www.medsbio.org/hdrmx).  These photographs would be even more useful if you
added markings for all axes showing the direction of increasing translation
for each translation axis  and a curled arrow showing the direction of
increasing rotation for each rotation axis.

  Thank you.

    Regards,
      Herbert