Dear all,
Regarding the job submission in SLURM from CCP4i, I wanted to add that it is
possible for ARCIMBOLDO jobs to do it directly from the interface, you need to
specify the path to a configuration file containing the required informations.
More info on this configuration file are found here:
http://chango.ibmb.csic.es/installation
If you need any help for the configuration you can write back to me anytime.

Best wishes,

Massimo Sammito