I am new to this, so forgive the perhaps naive question. Does anyone know
why Coot is placing ligand outside the electron density where my model is
built. I have put the cursor to where I want it to search, but when it
fits, it places the ligand in the equivalent spot, but outside the model
and not where the cursor was? I tried renaming the chains, but now it the
find ligand doesn't even find anything even though there is clear density
there. Thanks in advance.

Roger

--
Roger Shek

Stony Brook University
Graduate Student in Biochemistry and Structural Biology (PhD)
Stony Brook Integrative Structural Biology Organization
<https://sbintstrbio.wordpress.com/>
Cell: (808) 386-3879