First of all - check whether your crystal data shows twinning - thee is an
L-test plot which usually gives a clear indication and if you are using
GUI2 the report suggests if this is so.

If you have twinning the most likely SG is P31 (or P32 ) - you cant tell
the difference till the structure is solved.

Check the merging stats in that point group -
Then try MR searches in the two spacegroups.

The C2 and I2 SGs are probably sub-group possibilities if you reindex -
there are common cell dimensions -pointless output tells you how to do that
- but in general one always chooses the highest symmetry that gives
reasonable merging statistics and is sensible.

Eleanor